- The former Forney High School athletic director turned himself in Tuesday to the Van Zandt County jail on a charge of failing to report allegations of hazing involving the school’s soccer players.
- The arrest warrant was filed Monday, weeks after the high school’s former soccer coach, Kristopher Duplissey, was jailed.
- Rush told investigators he was told there were reports of the soccer players spanking other athletes.
- Text messages between Rush and a soccer player were found on Rush’s phone discussing the hazing reports.
- He discusses it with the team, punishes members of the soccer team and notifies Rush about it, the warrant said.
Read full article: wfaa.com