- (6) Philadelphia Union (7-3-2, 23 points): Jamiro Monteiro scored the decisive goal in the 68th minute in a 2-1 win over Toronto FC for the Eastern Conference leaders, who won for the fourth time in five unbeaten matches.
- (5) D.C. United (7-3-2, 23 points): On a soggy Sunday night at Audi Field, Paul Arriola scored the lone goal in the 78th minute to lift the Black-and-Red to their second straight win, a 1-0 victory over Sporting Kansas City.
- : Pity Martinez opened his account in the 14th minute, a goal that lifted Atlanta United to a 1-0 victory over Orlando City SC, their fourth consecutive clean sheet win.
- The Cityzens extended an unbeaten streak to seven matches with their fourth win in their last five, beating the LA Galaxy, 2-0, in Carson Saturday.
- The post MLS Power Rankings Week 11: ‘Manchester City of MLS’ remain on top appeared first on Pro Soccer USA.
Read full article: prosoccerusa.com