- Ex-USC Coach Behind Fake Athletic Profiles In College Admissions Scam, Pleads Guilty
- A former University of Southern California soccer coach who created phony athletic profiles for the sons and daughters of wealthy parents pleaded guilty to a racketeering conspiracy charge on Tuesday.
- Janke’s influence extended beyond USC’s red brick campus, according to prosecutors.
- She concocted profiles for students who were subsequently accepted into the University of California, Los Angeles; Stanford University; and Georgetown University.
Ex-USC Coach Behind Fake Athletic Profiles In College Admissions Scam, Pleads Guilty
More in Soccer
Eintracht Frankfurt striker Luka Jovic feels his game is well suited to the Premier...
The workshop came before Chelsea’s charity match against the New England Revolution team Wednesday....
(6) Philadelphia Union (7-3-2, 23 points): Jamiro Monteiro scored the decisive goal in the...
The former athletic director of a Texas high school was arrested Tuesday for failing...