- A former University of Southern California soccer coach who created phony athletic profiles for the sons and daughters of wealthy parents pleaded guilty to a racketeering conspiracy charge on Tuesday.
- Laura Janke had previously denied taking bribes for writing the fake sports biographies, but she is now the fourth corrupt coach to plead guilty in the ongoing college admissions scandal conceived by mastermind William ” Rick” Singer.
- The former assistant women’s soccer coach was behind a number of bogus sports profiles, including the one that helped get Loughlin and Giannulli’s daughter, Olivia Jade Giannulli, accepted into the prestigious school as a crew recruit despite never having been rowers on a competitive crew team.
- She concocted profiles for students who were subsequently accepted into the University of California, Los Angeles; Stanford University; and Georgetown University.
Ex-USC Coach Behind Fake Athletic Profiles In College Admissions Scam, Pleads Guilty
More in Soccer
Eintracht Frankfurt striker Luka Jovic feels his game is well suited to the Premier...
The workshop came before Chelsea’s charity match against the New England Revolution team Wednesday....
(6) Philadelphia Union (7-3-2, 23 points): Jamiro Monteiro scored the decisive goal in the...
The former athletic director of a Texas high school was arrested Tuesday for failing...