- USC coach pleads guilty to faking athletic profiles for Lori Loughlin’s daughter Olivia Jade, others and gets at least 27 months in prison – and may testify against the Full House star Laura Janke plead guilty to one count of conspiracy to commit racketeering on Tuesday in Boston after admitting she made fake athletic profiles for students
- The former USC soccer coach worked with William Rick Singer to develop fake accolades and false sport histories for the children of his deep-pocketed clients Among those she worked with were Lori Loughlin and her husband Mossimo Giannulli, who allegedly paid $250K to get daughter Olivia Jade into USC
- On Tuesday it was Laura Janke, the former assistant soccer coach at the University of Southern California who worked with William Rick Singer to create embellished athletic profiles for the children of his deep-pocketed clients.
- Emails obtained by investigators revealed that it was soon decided that bribes would be paid to have the girls recruited as crew coxswains.
- Coach pleads guilty to faking athletic profiles for Lori Loughlin’s daughter Olivia Jade, others
Read full article: dailymail.co.uk